This is the short review for Audified Tonespot Bass Guitar Pro Plugin.
In audio mixing, we all stuck at some point where we can’t do more on poorly recorded instruments and vocals. As a mix engineer oftentimes, we are provided with prerecorded tracks which were recorded with poor mics, amps and other low-quality equipment. We always wonder how to get rid of this situation. However, there are several plugins that can transform the poor sound to a professional one with just a few clicks.
And one of them is,
This plugin will transform your bass guitar’s sound to the new level no matter what amp, pedal or plugins are used to record it.
Tonespot Bass Pro Features
- Process you bass guitar with best mixing tricks
- Great processing power and flexibility
- Musically labelled controls for better use
- After the analysis of thousands of world-class records, it’s settings are made
- Very time saving
- Intelligent gain staging
- Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.14
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
- Windows 7 – Windows 10
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
Why You Should USe Tone Spot Bass Pro Plugin
There are some features that make it a perfect plugin for bass guitar mixing.
It is capable of transforming the heavily distorted tone of the bass guitar to the pleasant one that you hear on your favourite albums.
Do you know why a bass guitar gets distorted?
Bass guitar takes a lot of processing. Because of the heavily distorted and harmonically rich layers of guitars or synths bass guitar tend to fight against them. So you often cut down the tone. Sometimes bass needs to be as distorted as the synth and lead guitars so that it can’t be overlooked in the mix.
But even if the bass made heavily distorted, it also has to be a clear tone that everyone knows the notes played in it, right? Here you need ToneSpot.
ToneSpot makes the bass tone more clear so that it can get its own place in the audio spectrum.
Standard Bass Guitar Rigs
We just can’t process the bass guitar through a guitar amp simulation plugin or real tube amp to get the tone we hear on today’s records. we need a ton of plugins, real amps and simulation plugins that need a significant portion of CPU power.
Tone Spot has just one processor that can do everything. that means the same quality with low CPU usage.
- iZotope Vinyl Free Plugin [Review and Alternatives]
- Audified Mix Checker Plugin: Turn Your Monitors into Consumer Speakers