About Us

Howdy, recordist!

Welcome to Recording Base (RB) – A blog dedicated to enthusiastic music producers.

Here is what you will find on Recording Base:

  • 92% practical tips to produce music like a pro & live your passion; the other 8% is for personal stories.
  • Basic & advanced music production, DAW, and vocal recording techniques.
  • Music marketing tips for producers,
  • RB is appropriate for everyone with any kind of music genre.
  • Complete “How-To” of music production to produce great music and market that to right places.
  • Exclusive deals & discounts. (How does getting discounts on some cool new plugins, gears and courses sound?)

Recording Base is an informative blog deals in the latest audio recording technology (recording gears, software, sample libraries, audio recording courses, tips, and tutorials) and music production courses(beat and melody making, learning music).

We realize that valuable information is the base of any skill. Music and recording technology is not an exception. We need valuable information on a regular basis to grow ourselves and our skills.

Here, in Recording Base, we always try to provide that valuable information and other stuff that will help you scale your music career. Whether you are a newbie or an experienced music producer, this blog can help you in every aspect of your musical journey.

Here in Recording Base, you can also share your projects (music, software, hardware) you developed and want genuine reviews, comments on them.

Join Recording Base to discover more.

Feel free to Contact Us on our Official Email - [email protected]recordingbase.com


  UP TO 95% OFF  
Offer Valid Till July 31, 2021​

This Audio Mixing Course Will Solve All Your Doubts

Learn: Gain Staging, Grouping Tracks and Busses, Volume Balancing, Panning, Subtractive Equalizing
Dynamics, Insert Effects vs. Send Effects
Follow us on Social Media