Vocal Processing is not a tough job for us but it can be a fun when you know some basic methods.
Although the human voice is the most sophisticated instrument you can use some tips to make it more professional.
Here are 8 vocal processing tips you can follow to create great vocals
- Reverb Tail should be long and automated
- Expanded classic throw decay
- Reverb and pitch correction auto delay
- Finetune all the plugins
- Using a vocoder
- Using a bit-crusher automation plugin
- Parallel processing
- Treating vocals as an arrangement
Here are some videos from Pro Audio Files where these methods are described accurately.
Smooth Reverb and Decay Throw
Little Utter Boy Plugin For Plugin Fine Tuning
Izotope Vocal Synth Vocoder For Applying Vocoder in Vocals
Bit Crusher Experiments
You can read the full article on The Pro Audio Files Website
Our other useful articles
- Best Studio Monitors Under Your Budget: Ultimate List
- 10 Best Condenser Mic Under 200 Dollar
- Get Wide Stereo With TBP Pro Stereo VST/AU Plugin
Share this article with your social circle so that they could know some good methods of vocal processing and if you have any queries or suggestions, the comment box is waiting for your comments.
Gautam Roy is a recording engineer and a blogger from India. He loves music, writing and travelling. He is also an active investor and a successful entrepreneur.