Marc Doty a synthesist has shared recently a series of in-depth videos about the sound and features of Polyend + Dreadbox Medusa synthesizer.
If you don’t know about Medusa then I would tell you that it’s a hybrid synth which combines the Dreadbox’s analog synth design with Polyend’s digital sequencing as well as sequencing capabilities.
Here are some features of Polyend + Dreadbox Medusa synthesizer.
- You can choose any modulation parameter per pad for X and Y pressure axis.
- There are Three sequencing modes: step, live and incremental.
- You can store 256 independent sequences and voice presets.
- Features 64 fully responsive and customizable, three-dimension expressive pads.
- Parameter locks, Sequence notes or even entire synth voice presets.
- Features with both a sequencer and musical controller fixed in one powerful Grid.
- Onboard advanced voice and sequence randomizer.
- All necessary Grid information is given on a crispy OLED display.
- Customizable user menus.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we recommended. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
Check out the full video series on Polyend + Dreadbox Medusa synthesizer created by Marc Doty.
You can also check out the details of Polyend + Dreadbox Medusa synthesizer by visiting their official website here.
Like share and comment below.
Gautam Roy is a recording engineer and a blogger from India. He loves music, writing and travelling. He is also an active investor and a successful entrepreneur.