Today’s Friday Freeware is GT Analyzer by Gramotech.
In audio mixing, analyzing the frequency graph is a good practice as it gives you the accurate measures of frequency. You can’t rely on just your ears to get the best mix. Spectrum analyzers help in there a lot. They come in packaged with some DAWs as well as available as separate plugins.
There are many free and paid spectrum analyzer plugins are available in the market. Gramotech’s GT analyzer is one of the best spectrum analyzers in them. Gramotech just launched this plugin and the best thing is it’s absolutely free.
GT Spectrum Analyzer By Gramotech
Let us know some feature of GT Analyser.
- Decay time – Decay time controls how long it takes the signal to decay after a peak.
- Hold time – You can hold long peaks to stay at their maximum before decaying. You can set the peaks hold forever by setting hold time 10 seconds.
- Channels selector – You can change which channels are visible on the spectrum.
- Ramp – Also you can tilt the signal without changing the actual audio signal. It gives a more natural look of the frequency content.
- Range – Range selection specifies the Decibel range of the spectrum.
- Block selector – You can also change the block size used to render the spectrum.
- Compatibility – Its compatible with Windows and Mac and supports VST3 and AU algorithms.
If you want to analyze frequencies precisely then this plugin is made for you. It gives very accurate results so you can analyze also the subtle changes in the frequency graph.
Also, check out our other useful articles
- 50 Free VST Plugins For Vocals
- 10 Best Studio Monitors Under 1000
- Friday Freeware
- 7 Best Free Autotune Software VST Plugins
Gautam Roy is a recording engineer and a blogger from India. He loves music, writing and travelling. He is also an active investor and a successful entrepreneur.